Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Saveur and expendables 3

When was the last time I went to the cinema? Few years back? It's been so long since I last went to the cinema. And yes, from the title and the photo, it's clear enough on what movie I've watched. Expendables 3! Okay, frankly speaking, I've not watch expendables 1 or 2 but went and watch 3. As it's been so long for me to watch movies, I don't even know what movies are on show now so Amy suggested expendables since Rx like action movies too. Don't really know what's so nice about action movies because it's funny how all the good guys are all good and alive while all the bad guys are being killed. Seriously lame. But I like the movie! HEE! Gonna go and find expendables 1 and 2 to watch!
Went to MDIS to collect Amy's cert before going cineleisure orchard for movie~ And we brought the new mac wrap to try! YUMMM WHY SO HEALTHY MACDONALD!















After our movie, we went Saveur to have our dinner! The three of us brought duck confit. Best duck meat I've ever eaten. It's a must try and the price worth the meal so much. 




Saveur location:
Far East Plaza
14 Scotts Road
#01-7B (S) 228213

Opening hours: 
Mon - Sat : 1130-2130
Sun : 1130-2100

No comments:

Post a Comment