Monday, August 11, 2014

End of school date

YES. I've graduated. No more assignments, projects, exams, tests, presentations, burning midnight oil, sleepless night, waking up early, etc. I'm finally free from all these headaches! But still, I miss school even though I need to go through all the HEADACHES. Frankly speaking, I wonder why do I ever look forward to became an adult and get rid of school life when I was a kid. Now, I just wanna stay as a student. LIKE FOREVER. 

So yea, let the photos sum up my end of school date with my friends at Orchard. Just selfies~











Went and find Hx for dinner after the date with my school friends. 




After our long deciding on what to eat for dinner, both of us decided to go Tanjong Pagar to try out Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King which is located at Orchid Hotel. I'm a HUGE fan of ramen but this is my first time trying Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King and I fell in love straight away with their ramen. Can't deny the fact that this is the best ramen I've ever tried and I want more after finishing it! Other than their ramen, we ordered their special drink- green tea cola (in the photo) and it definitely deserves a try! Such a special fun drink. Not only that, they provide free-flow of hard-boiled eggs! How cute. Gonna try out more of their other branches!

Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King address:
  • 1 Tras Link, #01-19 Orchid Hotel
  • Singapore 078867
  • (About 5 mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT)

No comments:

Post a Comment