Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Poulet x Tai partfait


Went Bugis+ Poulet to have lunch with Amy. It was 3pm plus when we reached there and there's no much people there which is the kind of environment I like. 






We ordered their appetizer escargot($8.80) and creme brulee($8.90) as dessert. As for main course, the both of us ordered half of their poulet roti ($15.80)
From what I've heard from my aunt, their escargot and creme brulee is a must try too. But for us, their escargot was so so. Nothing special as I prefer Jack's place escargot more. However, their creme brulee was a love at first bite. The caramelized top was crunchy and sweet while the inside was creamy, smooth and soft like a pudding. For people without sweet tooth may not fancy this dish as it may be too sweet for you. As for me, I'll definitely go back for their creme brulee again!
Moving on to their main dish, half of their poulet roti is enough for the two of us to fill our stomach. The poulet roti come with creamy mushroom sauce. For me, the sauce was too little. While for Amy, she's sick of the sauce. But the both of us agreed that the texture and tender of the chicken was good.


escargot($8.80)

poulet roti - half ($15.80)


After poulet, we went to Tai partifait which is located at Bugis junction. I've always saw lots of people posting about a waffle-like fishes with yummilicious goodness inside and I finally got to try it out. For Tai parfait, it is the having of a hollow taiyaki with fillings and toppings which you got to choose.



Yeep. They have good quotes on their wall.


I've ordered their matcha and azuki with hokkaido ice cream ($4.90) while Amy ordered their strawberry cream($4.90) and the both of us choose matcha for the fillings. It was warm when it's been served. Therefore, my ice-cream melts so fast which creates a mess for me when I'm eating and taking photos.
The top part of Tai partfait taste good as the toppings goes well with the crispy taiyaki. However, when we eat till the last half part of it, we regret ordering matcha as our fillings. The inside of it taste soggy and the matcha filling made it taste sick. Should have choose azuki as the fillings instead as azuki is the traditional flavor that goes with taiyaki so it won't go wrong.













This crazy girl went and collect all the ducks..



No comments:

Post a Comment