I'm always bad in nail foiling. It's either the nail foils sticks together or crumbled together after I had it on or I've trimmed the nail foil too much and it doesn't suit my nails at all and it made me super frustrated. However, good nail foils isn't cheap and one wrong step, whole packet is wasted. So, I still prefer getting cheap nail foils instead and I came across this value nails nail foils! The price isn't expensive and it give a wow outcome!
We have 10 fingers but this consist of 12 nail foils. :/ Maybe you can use the 2 extra nail foils for 2 of your nail toes! NAH! Having that 2 extra nails foils is a big help for me! As I always made mistake in nail foiling, I won't have so much stress in nail foiling because I can use that 2 extra once if I made any mistake!
Other than having nice designed nail foils, they have clear instructions behind the packet! It's so easy in nail foiling now!
Tadaaa~ After cutting trimming and foiling the nail foils! I'm happy with the end results. It is the best nail foiling I've ever done! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment