Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lunch @Grub


Grub located at Bishan Park is opened for lunch time! It was so hot traveling to Grub in the afternoon but it's worth the heat. The ambience of the restaurant is peaceful, clean and beautiful. Pardon me for the photos quality as I didn't bring my camera out so I can only use phone camera instead. 




Green Goblin Cider is more of beer taste while the Pear Cider, taste like alcoholic pear of course. You don't ask.

It's my first time eating Churros! Grub's Churros is one of the favourite dishes in the menu. It comes with 2 types of dips. Dark chocolate and tangy crème anglaise.
 Churros - Dark chocolate and tangy crème anglaise ($9)

Ordered Grub's waffle with hazelnut ice-cream. Their waffle is crisp on the outside and it's fulfil after eating one.
Waffle with gelato ($8)

Ordered their Mushroom pasta and Sakura Ebi pasta. Their mushroom pasta is creamy and I like the combination of rockets with pasta. As for their Sakura Ebi pasta, it's worth the order even though it's pricy.

Mushroom Pasta ($15)

Sakura Ebi pasta ($17)

Grub's Chicken Thigh burger is one of the course I'll go back for. It's worth the stomach and fats too. Yum
Chicken Thigh burger ($12)




No comments:

Post a Comment